About Emotional Utility Beverages
How do Emotional Utility Beverages work?
Emotional Utility Beverages work by boosting native nutrients in the brain such as GABA,Magnesium and B-Vitamins and adding external nutrients such as Lion’s Mane Mushroom, and Green Tea to optimize the chemical messaging that impacts mood and cognition.
What are Neurotransmitters?
Neurotransmitters are the body’s “chemical messaging” molecules. They carry chemical signals from one nerve cell to the next target cell.
Neurotransmitters determine psychological functions and brain functions such as fear, mood, pleasure, joy, memory, learning, and concentration levels.
What are the main Neurotransmitters and what do they do?
The main Neurotransmitters are GABA, serotonin, dopamine, endorphins, glutamate, acetylcholine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline.
- GABA is the calming neurotransmitter. High levels improve focus, low levels cause anxiety. GABA also determines motor control and vision.
- Serotonin is the mood neurotransmitter that contributes to feelings of happiness and well-being and determines the sleep-wake cycle.
- Dopamine is the pleasure neurotransmitter and is also responsible for addiction, movement, and motivation.
- Endorphins are the euphoric neurotransmitters and are released during exercise and sex. Endorphins also help relieve pain, reduce stress, and improve mood.
- Glutamate is the memory neurotransmitter and is involved in cognition, information retention, and mood regulation.
- Acetylcholine is the learning neurotransmitter and is involved in thought, attention, awakening, and memory.
- Noradrenaline is the concentration neurotransmitter that affects attention and response.
- Adrenaline is the “fight-or-flight” neurotransmitter that is produced in stressful situations and leads to physical boost and heightened awareness.
How much caffeine is in Emotional Utility Beverages?
E.U.B. Euphoric beverages contain 35mg of caffeine from Green Tea.
E.U.B. Focused beverages contain 100mg of caffeine from Green Tea.
How many calories do Emotional Utility Beverages have?
E.U.B. Euphoric and Focused beverages have25 calories per 12-ounce can.
How much sugar do Emotional Utility Beverages have?
E.U.B. Euphoric and Focused beverages have 5 grams of sugar per 12-ounce can.